To recommend approval of NPRR009 as amended by PRS.
Vote tallies here reflect individual votes, not the weight of the votes by market segment.
Affirmative votes are not recorded in these vote tallies. For additional details on the voting
record, please consult the Recommendation or Action Report, or the official vote tally if
available, as posted in the key documents.
Jul 17, 2006
Trip Doggett on behalf of TPTF
This NPRR incorporates:
(1) Relevant language from the following PRRs that were the Board between April 2004 and February 2006:
· PRR468, Frequency Response Requirements and Monitoring
· PRR487, Black Start Resources
· PRR496, Block Bidding and Deployment of LaaRs providing Responsive Reserve Service and Non-Spinning Reserve Service
· PRR499, Eliminate Fuel Shortage Notice
· PRR513, Verification of Operational Model after Recurring Local Congestion Event
· PRR531, Load Clarification
· PRR543, Schedules and Emergency Assistance Over CFE-ERCOT DC Ties
· PRR561, Remove Nuclear and Hydroelectric Generators from Automatic Deployment Software
· PRR611, Reporting of Operation Reserve Capability Under Severe Gas Curtailments
(2) TPTF determinations regarding ERCOT Staff clarification questions as discussed by TPTF on 1/23/06, 5/22/06, 6/21/06 and 7/11/06 and documented in the ERCOT Clarification Matrix for Section 6.
To incorporate into the Draft Nodal Protocols provisions approved by the Board for the Zonal market and determined by the ERCOT stakeholders to be relevant to the Nodal market.
To document stakeholder understanding of questions raised by ERCOT Staff during their review of the Draft Nodal Protocols.