Technical Advisory Committee
The Technical Advisory Committee (TAC), comprised of stakeholders, makes recommendations to the Board of Directors and is assisted by four subcommittees:
- Protocol Revisions Subcommittee (PRS)
- Reliability and Operations Subcommittee (ROS)
- Retail Market Subcommittee (RMS)
- Wholesale Market Subcommittee (WMS)
Consumers are represented on all committees, which meet monthly. Numerous task forces and working groups reporting to these major subcommittees also meet regularly.
TAC makes recommendations to the board regarding ERCOT policies and procedures and is responsible for prioritizing projects through the protocol revision request, system change request and guide revision processes.
View live and archived meeting webcast
*Please contact Swagit Support at 1-800-573-3160 for issues related to viewing the webcast.
Scheduled Meetings and Meeting Details Subscribe to meeting updates
- Jan 26, 2022 (RESCHEDULED TO January 31, 2022)
- Jan 31, 2022
- Feb 23, 2022
- Mar 23, 2022 (RESCHEDULED TO March 30, 2022)
- Mar 30, 2022
- Apr 13, 2022
- Apr 18, 2022
- Apr 27, 2022 (RESCHEDULED TO April 13, 2022)
- May 25, 2022
- Jun 22, 2022
- Jul 27, 2022
- Aug 24, 2022
- Sep 28, 2022
- Oct 26, 2022
- Nov 30, 2022 (RESCHEDULED TO December 05, 2022)
- Dec 05, 2022
All information is posted as Public in accordance with the ERCOT Websites Content Management Corporate Standard.