Vote tallies here reflect individual votes, not the weight of the votes by market segment.
Affirmative votes are not recorded in these vote tallies. For additional details on the voting
record, please consult the Recommendation or Action Report, or the official vote tally if
available, as posted in the key documents.
This Nodal Protocol Revision Request (NPRR) proposes numerous minor changes to the Emergency Response Service (ERS). Those changes include:
• Changes to the Resource identification process that clarifies ERCOT’s role in identifying baselines available to each site for Qualified Scheduling Entities (QSEs) to choose from.
• Change outdated ERS nomenclature (e.g, replace Contract Period with Standard Contract Term) where appropriate.
• Change deadline for QSEs to submit notice of ERS Load unavailability deadline from five Business Days to three calendar days.
• Change deadline for QSEs to revise planned maintenance or self-test schedules for ERS Generators from five Business Days to three calendar days.
• Change the testing exemption for an ERS Resource that successfully completes a test or meets its performance obligations during an ERS deployment event from 365 days to 330 days to provide ERCOT with flexibility to schedule and complete tests within a one year maximum time period.
• Specify metering options for sites with Distributed Renewable Generation (DRG).
• Other clarifying improvements.