To table NPRR802 and refer the issue to COPS and WMS.
Vote tallies here reflect individual votes, not the weight of the votes by market segment.
Affirmative votes are not recorded in these vote tallies. For additional details on the voting
record, please consult the Recommendation or Action Report, or the official vote tally if
available, as posted in the key documents.
Sep 26, 2016
184.108.40.206, 6.6.9, 6.7.5, 9.2.3, 9.5.3, 9.19
The purpose of this Nodal Protocol Revision Request (NPRR) is to clarify current practices and clean up Protocol language. There are no system changes and no changes to current Settlement practices or concepts in this NPRR. This NPRR:
1. Clarifies how Reliability Unit Commitment (RUC) Resources that have opted out of RUC Settlement are treated in the calculation of Real-Time On-Line Reserve Capacity;
2. Codifies the methodology to be used when Base Point data has been corrupted due to issues with ERCOT’s Energy Management System (EMS);
3. Clarifies that Resources receiving Emergency Base Points are not charged for Base Point deviation during the relevant Settlement Interval(s);
4. Corrects descriptions of variables used in Ancillary Service imbalance Settlement to agree to the associated Settlement formulas; and
5. Cleans up references in Section 9, Settlement and Billing, that refer to paragraphs of Section 220.127.116.11, Shortfall Charges to CRR Owners, that have been removed from the Protocols.