||This NPRR proposes changes that clarify ERCOT’s intended implementation of the Settlement formulas in NPRR568 and that align the Protocols with the Settlement mechanisms that ERCOT’s system design and requirements analysis has concluded are essential to implement NPRR568. In effect this NPRR provides "as-built" modifications to the requirements of NPRR568.
This NPRR proposes the following clarifying and corrective language in Section 6.7.4:
1) Repairs an erroneous reference made in paragraph (3);
2) Details the Settlement inputs to the Off-Line reserve calculation that will be utilized in Phase 1 implementation of NPRR568 in lieu of the RTOFF30 telemetry, which will be available in Phase 2;
3) Removes Real-Time On-Line Non-Spin Schedule for Generation Resources (RTOLNSRS) from the calculation of the On-Line and Off-Line reserves because it has no impact on the calculated result for the Real-Time Ancillary Service imbalance quantity (as currently written, it is added into the Qualified Scheduling Entity’s (QSE’s) value for On-Line capacity (RTOLCAP) but subsequently subtracted back out of the value during the calculation of the QSE’s imbalance quantity (RTASOLIMB), thus having no impact on the calculated value);
4) Clarifies intermediate calculations for QSE-level data that ERCOT, through its design discussions, has determined must be performed within the Settlement system rather than in the Market Management System (MMS), thereby providing additional billing determinants necessary for shadow Settlement (calculated values include: RTASOFF, RTRUCNBBRESP, RTNCLRNSRESP, RTCLRNSRESP, RTRMRRESP, RTNCLRRRS, RTOLHSL, RTMGQ, RTCLRREG, RTCLRRRS, RTNCLRNS, RTCLRNS, RTRUCRESP, RTCLRNPF, and RTCLRLSL); and
5) Makes additional clarifying edits to various variable definitions, in light of the additional settlement data points.
This NPRR also corrects one reference to "OFF10" in Section 184.108.40.206.1.7 that should have been a reference to "OFF30."
In addition, this NPRR updates grey-boxed language associated with NPRR555 to reflect the subsequent approval of NPRR568. In new Section 220.127.116.11.1, RTM Energy Bid Criteria, references to Protocol sections that were deleted by NPRR568 have been deleted. Also, in Section 18.104.22.168.2.3, references to "ONRL Resource Status" have been deleted from the NPRR555 grey box, as this Resource Status will not be used by Load Resources providing Non-Spin following NPRR555 implementation.