Vote tallies here reflect individual votes, not the weight of the votes by market segment.
Affirmative votes are not recorded in these vote tallies. For additional details on the voting
record, please consult the Recommendation or Action Report, or the official vote tally if
available, as posted in the key documents.
Aug 9, 2006
This NPRR incorporates the following:
(1) relevant language from the following PRRs that were approved by the Board between April 2004 and February 2006:
· PRR 518, Clarification of Requirements Related to Retail Transactions
· PRR 522, Collateral Requirements and Credit Changes
· PRR543, Schedules and Emergency Assistance Over CFE-ERCOT DC Ties
· PRR 573, Mothballed Generation Resource Definition and Time to Service Updates
· PRR 591, Switchable Unit Declaration
· PRR625, Clarification of Emergency QSE Language
· PRR630, Private Use Networks
(2) TPTF determinations regarding ERCOT Staff clarification questions as discussed by TPTF and documented in the ERCOT Clarification Matrix for Section 8 on and discussed at the TPTF meeting on 3/6/06.
(3) Incorporation of revisions from the testimony of Shams Siddiqi as required by the PUCT in its Order in Docket No. 31540, Proceeding to Consider Protocols to Implement a Nodal Market in the Electric Reliability Council of Texas Pursuant to Subst. R. §25.501 (4/5/06).
[Note: TPTF removed PRR307, Load Providing Regulation Services, because it is being addressed by NPRR008.]
To incorporate into the Draft Nodal Protocols provisions approved by the Board for the Zonal market and determined by the ERCOT stakeholders to be relevant to the Nodal market.