- Meeting Calendar
- Event Details
Texas SET Working Group Meeting: Procedures Discussion
December 07, 2010
01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
8000 Metropolis (Building E), Suite 100
Austin, TX 78744
Meeting number: 359 338 977
Meeting password: Texas123!!
Call Meeting to Order:
ERCOT strictly prohibits market participants and their employees who are participating in ERCOT activities from using their participation in ERCOT activities as a forum for engaging in practices or communications that violate the antitrust laws. The ERCOT Board has approved guidelines for members of ERCOT Committees, subcommittees and working Groups to be reviewed and followed by each market participant attending ERCOT meetings. If you have not received a copy of these Guidelines, please see the Client Relations desk to receive a copy.
All presentations and materials submitted by Market Participants or any other Entity to ERCOT staff for this meeting are received and posted with the acknowledgement that the information will be considered public in accordance with the ERCOT Websites Content Management Operating Procedure.
On December 6th, Texas SET will be discussing revisions to the Texas SET Procedures to meet the requirements of Nodal Protocol Section 19. In order to provide enough time for all discussions and to complete necessary redlines, we have reserved room 206B after COPS on Tuesday, December 7th from 1:00 5:00 for those that would like to attend.
We will also have WebEx available:
WebEx Meeting: Meeting # 359 338 977
To join the webcast and teleconference:
1. Go to https://ercot.webex.com/ercot/j.php?ED=143111442&UID=482806862&PW=NMDkyY2E0ZmRl&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Texas123!!
4. Click "Join".
5. You will be provided with a popup box once you are logged in that will give you the dial-in number, meeting number and participant pass code. Please use this code when dialing in on the phone.
To join the teleconference only (without computer access):
1. Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-469-3239
2. Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
3. Once you call in, enter in the meeting number and select the # key on your telephone for the pass code. You will enter the meeting anonymously.
Scheduled txset Meetings
- Nov 15, 2010 - Texas SET Working Group WebEx Meeting
- Dec 06, 2010 - Texas SET Working Group Meeting
- Dec 07, 2010 - Texas SET Working Group Meeting: Procedures Discussion
- Jan 13, 2011 - Texas SET Working Group Meeting
- Feb 10, 2011 - Texas SET Working Group Meeting
- Mar 09, 2011 - Joint MCT/TXSET Meeting
- Mar 10, 2011 - Joint MCT/TXSET Meeting