- Meeting Calendar
- Event Details
Texas SET Working Group Meeting
December 06, 2010
10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
8000 Metropolis (Building E), Suite 100
Austin, TX 78744
Meeting number: 359 338 977
Meeting password: Texas123!!
ERCOT MET Center Austin, TX
Monday, December 6, 2010
10:00 AM 2:00 PM
(With Texas SET Change Control Call to follow at 2:00 PM and Market Coordination Team Meeting at 2:30 PM)
WebEx Meeting: Meeting # 359 338 977
To join the webcast and teleconference:
1. Go to https://ercot.webex.com/ercot/j.php?ED=143111442&UID=482806862&PW=NMDkyY2E0ZmRl&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Texas123!!
4. Click "Join".
5. You will be provided with a popup box once you are logged in that will give you the dial-in number, meeting number and participant pass code. Please use this code when dialing in on the phone.
To join the teleconference only (without computer access):
1.Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-469-3239
2.Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
3.Once you call in, enter in the meeting number and select the # key on your telephone for the pass code. You will enter the meeting anonymously.
Call Meeting to Order:
ERCOT strictly prohibits market participants and their employees who are participating in ERCOT activities from using their participation in ERCOT activities as a forum for engaging in practices or communications that violate the antitrust laws. The ERCOT Board has approved guidelines for members of ERCOT Committees, subcommittees and working Groups to be reviewed and followed by each market participant attending ERCOT meetings. If you have not received a copy of these Guidelines, please see the Client Relations desk to receive a copy.
All presentations and materials submitted by Market Participants or any other Entity to ERCOT staff for this meeting are received and posted with the acknowledgement that the information will be considered public in accordance with the ERCOT Websites Content Management Operating Procedure.
Approval of past meeting notes
Review Update slides presented at RMS
Any Action Items from RMS?
Discuss plan for testing scripts for Texas SET 4.0
TX SET Issues to Update:
I118: 867_03F received on cancelled MVO instead of on the MVI which cancelled the MVO
I123: Suspending MVI when ESI ID has a Switch Hold applied for Meter Tampering or Payment Plan with an 814_28 from the TDSP
I124: New code needed for clarification of Complete Unexecutable when TDSP places a Switch Hold due on ESI ID preventing completion of a MVI or Switch
Interim Solution for Critical Care:
Review sample file:
Attached please find the Change Controls to be discussed at the TX SET Change Control Conference Call on Monday, December 06, 2010 at 2:00 pm.
New Change Controls to be discussed:
- ChangeControl2010-768: Adding clarifying language into the gray box for Change Control 2010-735.
- ChangeControl2010-769: Adding clarifying language to the Switch Hold Add & Switch Hold Remove codes for Change Control 2010-737.
- ChangeControl2010-770: New code for clarification of Complete Unexecutable situations when the TDSP places a Switch Hold on an ESIID preventing completion of an existing MVI or Switch.
Tabled Change Controls to be discussed:
- ChangeControl2008-726: Revised PUCT Subs. Rule 25.181 allows for the breakout of the Energy Efficiency Cost Recovery Factor (EECRF) from TDSPs base rates.
- ChangeControl2010-750: The addition of new SAC04 codes to the 810_02 transaction
Scheduled txset Meetings
- Nov 08, 2010 - Texas SET Working Group WebEx Meeting
- Nov 15, 2010 - Texas SET Working Group WebEx Meeting
- Dec 06, 2010 - Texas SET Working Group Meeting
- Dec 07, 2010 - Texas SET Working Group Meeting: Procedures Discussion
- Jan 13, 2011 - Texas SET Working Group Meeting
- Feb 10, 2011 - Texas SET Working Group Meeting
- Mar 09, 2011 - Joint MCT/TXSET Meeting
All information is posted as Public in accordance with the ERCOT Websites Content Management Corporate Standard.