October 26, 2005
09:00 AM - 03:30 PM
RSVP: Brittney Albracht
8000 Metropolis (Building E), Suite 100
Austin, TX 78744
ERCOT Profiling Working Group (PWG) Two Day Meeting Notice
ERCOT Austin Office, 7620 Metro Center Drive, Austin, Texas
October 26, 2005, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in room 168
Teleconference number is 512-225-7280 Password: 3531
Please RSVP Brittney Albracht if you want a lunch for $8.00 via link above.
PWG Meeting Agenda Day 1(draft): (update 10/17/05)
1) Antitrust Admonition (Chair).
2) Approval of Sept. 29 meeting minutes (Chair).
3) Brief report on prior RMS meeting and today’s agenda review (Chair).
4) Brief report on Profile ID Assignment Responsibility Review (Zachary).
5) Review of Residential AV Suspension Impact Test Analysis (ERCOT Staff).
6) PWG Recommendation of Residential AV Suspension (Consensus item).
7) PWG Recommendation - Should PWG report to RMS or COPS (Consensus item).
8) Annual Validation 05 progress and Impact of TX SET Version 2.1 (ERCOT Staff).
9) Email "Voting" Discussion (Chair).
10) Outstanding LPGRRs status (Chair).
a) LPGRR007 IDR Requirement Changes (Pending RMS TF Review 10/24).
11) Draft PRR Opt-in Entity Usage Requirement.
Scheduled pwg Meetings
- Sep 29, 2005 - PWG Meeting
- Oct 14, 2005 - PWG Discussion: Profile ID Assignment
- Oct 26, 2005 - PWG Meeting
- Oct 27, 2005 - PWG Meeting
- Nov 17, 2005 - PWG Meeting
- Dec 15, 2005 - PWG Meeting
- Jan 04, 2006 - PWG Conference Call
All information is posted as Public in accordance with the ERCOT Websites Content Management Corporate Standard.