EPS Meter Inspector
The EPS Meter Inspector course covers the following areas:
- Market responsibilities of EPS meter inspectors
- Documentation requirements for site certification
- Overview of EPS metering facilities related topics and documents
- Protocol requirements
- Settlement Metering Operating Guide requirements
- Technical requirements
The EPS Meter Inspector course is intended for the following audience:
- Meter inspectors currently responsible for the maintenance and certification of EPS metering facilities who want to take a refresher course
- Meter inspectors that a TDSP intends to have involved in the testing and certification of EPS metering facilities
EPS Meter Inspector Training will be held on May 19, 2022, at ERCOT's Taylor facility and the registration period is from March 17, 2022, till April 28, 2022.
Please find the registration form located on the Materials tab along with the requirements for the WebEx Training.