Resource 301 - WBT
Resource 301 expands upon Wholesale Markets 201 by exploring in greater detail the operation of Generation and Load Resources in the ERCOT Markets.
- Types of Resources in ERCOT
- Requirements for operating Resources in ERCOT
- The roles of Resource Entities and QSEs in managing Resources
- Resource commitment and dispatch in the ERCOT Market processes.
- Resource constraints and their impact on Market and System Operations
- Financial outcomes for Resources in ERCOT Markets
This course is designed for Resource Entities and Qualified Scheduling Entities who represent Resources.
|24 x 7, online||Online||Web||Launch|