Retail Market Test Flight Information
Testing is required for new competitive retailers (CRs) and transmission/distribution service providers (TDSPs) entering the Texas retail market, as well as for any current market participant entering a new service territory, testing an additional business functionality or adding another entity to its business umbrella.
|CURRENT FLIGHT REGISTRATION INFORMATION|
Flight 0615: May 20, 2015 -June 26, 2015
|Registration Deadline||May 20, 2015, 5:00 PM CDT|
|Comments||Flight tests for Texas Standard Electronics Transaction (SET) Version 4.0.|
See registration information below for mandatory steps to be completed prior to flight registration deadline. All steps must be completed and successfully processed by ERCOT before the registration deadline.
Current registration period ends May 20, 2015 at 5:00 PM CST.
The following steps must be completed before the registration deadline:
- Apply for and receive a Dun and Bradstreet number
- Submit the appropriate registration form to ERCOT
- If registering as a CR, submit the ERCOT application fee with the registration form
- If registering as a retail electric provider (REP), apply for REP certification with the Public Utility Commission of Texas
- Submit the Testing Worksheet (TW) found on the ERCOT Retail Testing Website
- Send an e-mail of intent to participate in the next test flight to RetailMarketTesting@ercot.com