MIS & ERCOT.com Redesign
ERCOT will use this page as a central location to post information related to changes to ERCOT’s Market Information System (MIS) and ERCOT.com redesign projects. Please send feedback at any time to email@example.com.
Sign up to receive notifications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first portion of the MIS & ERCOT.com Redesign is complete. The new Market Information System (MIS) launched November 11, 2020, at https://mis.ercot.com/public. Watch this video for an overview of the new MIS.
Timeline for Changes
- January 2020: ERCOT Market Information List (EMIL) web interface – Complete
- May 28, 2020: Sandbox version of new MIS available for feedback – Complete
- September 16, 2020: MIS Production Soft Launch available for testing – Complete
- November 11, 2020: New MIS Production Release (running in parallel with current MIS until January 2021) – Complete
- February 24, 2021: Decommission of old MIS – Complete
- May 2021: First release of new, combined ERCOT website, including dashboards, Market Information section, Grid Information section, and an update to the ERCOT mobile app
- November 2021: Second release of new, combined ERCOT website, including About ERCOT section, Services section, Committees section, Market Rules section, and Calendar
- Post-November 2021 release: Removal of "Get Report" pop-up windows
MIS Feedback Opportunities
- Contact the ERCOT HelpDesk at email@example.com if technical support is needed.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with comments.
- Send feedback to your Client Services Rep.
- Sign up to be contacted for future MIS usability testing opportunities by emailing email@example.com.
New ERCOT Market Information System (MIS) FAQs
ERCOT will be updating this document throughout this project.
If you would like to add a question, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.