NOTICE DATE: January 8, 2021
NOTICE TYPE: W-A010820-01 Operations
SHORT DESCRIPTION: New version of Resource Interconnection Handbook posted
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Resource Entities, Interconnecting Entities, and Transmission/Distribution Service Providers
DAYS AFFECTED: January 8, 2021
LONG DESCRIPTION: An updated Resource Interconnection Handbook, version 1.91, has been posted to the Resource Integration page on ERCOT.com. This version includes:
- Updates to the Commissioning (Stage 3) section to include a new section on a Base Point following during Curtailment test for IRR and IRR Groups,
- New links for Automatic Voltage Regulator documentation, and
- Clarification to the correct Resource Status to use during the commissioning process.
New appendices have been added to show:
- The graphical time for the normal interconnection process,
- The faster interconnection process where the screening study and full interconnect study are requested at the same time, and
- The checklists that ERCOT uses to review and approve the Full Interconnection Studies done by the Transmission Service Providers during the interconnection process.
Also included is the Planning Guide section 5.7.5 timeline that will be removed from the planning guides upon implementation of PGRR082.
Other general edits are also included.
CONTACT: If you have any questions, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager. You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via email at ClientServices@ercot.com.
If you are receiving email from a public ERCOT distribution list that you no longer wish to receive, please follow this link in order to unsubscribe from this list: http://lists.ercot.com.