Day-Ahead Market eFactors - WBT
ERCOT uses eFactors to calculate a company’s credit exposure for bids and offers in the Day-Ahead Market. This course provides an in-depth review of how eFactors are calculated and how they impact Day-Ahead Market Credit exposures.
The following topics will be covered:
- Credit Exposure in Day-Ahead Market
- Exposure reductions through eFactors
- Formation of a QSE’s eFactors
- Impact of a QSE’s daily activities on eFactors
- Periodic updates to eFactors
ERCOT recommends participants complete the Credit Management Course prior to utilizing this course.
Credit Personnel for ERCOT Market Participants.
|24 x 7, online||Online||Web||Launch|