Resource 301 expands upon Wholesale Markets 201 by exploring in greater detail the operation of Generation and Load Resources in the ERCOT Markets. Topics include:
- Types of Resources in ERCOT
- Requirements for operating Resources in ERCOT
- The roles of Resource Entities and QSEs in managing Resources
- Resource commitment and dispatch in the ERCOT Market processes.
- Resource constraints and their impact on Market and System Operations
- Financial outcomes for Resources in ERCOT Markets
This course is designed for Resource Entities and Qualified Scheduling Entities who represent Resources.
|Tue, Mar 03, 2020||2 day||Hunt Utility & Sharyland Utilities
1900 N. Akard St.
Dallas, TX 75201
|Instructor Led||Sign up|
Prerequisites: Nodal 101, Wholesale Markets 201
Class time is as follows:
Day 1 - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Day 2 - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.