NOTICE DATE: September 30, 2021
NOTICE TYPE: M-A093021-01 Outage - Retail/Wholesale
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Planned system maintenance with impacted services
INTENDED AUDIENCE: ERCOT Market Participants
DAYS AFFECTED: October 6, 2021, 15:30 - 17:00 CDT
LONG DESCRIPTION: ERCOT will be performing planned system maintenance of Energy and Market Management systems (EMS, MMS, ITRON, EIN) databases on October 6, 2021 during a maintenance window of 15:30 – 17:00 CDT.
During the maintenance period on October 6, 2021, Market Participants may experience an outage on the following services from 16:15 until 16:45 CDT.
- MMS – Security-Constrained Economic Dispatch (SCED)/Look Ahead SCED applications may be unavailable for 3 SCED intervals during the 16:15 - 16:45 CDT time frame.
- Base Points from SCED may not be created for 3 SCED intervals during 16:15 - 16:45 CDT time frame. During this period, Qualified Scheduling Entities (QSEs) with Resources may be required to follow Emergency Base Points from ERCOT Load Frequency Control.
- Market submissions and requests via Web Services, Market Manager and Outage Scheduler.
- CDR report publishing and downloading which may cause the following reports to be unavailable:
- SCED and RTD Reports
- NSA Active and Inactive Constraint Reports
- State Estimator Reports
- Real-Time Dynamic Rating Data Reports
- Wind Power Production - 5-minute Averaged Actual values
- Solar Power Production – 5-minute Averaged Actual values
- The Grid and Market Conditions Dashboards and ERCOT.com price displays will not be populated.
Note: Start and completion times of this maintenance may be delayed depending on system conditions at that time. A Hotline call to Market Participants will be executed prior to and following completion of the maintenance.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Market Information System (MIS) and Current Day Reports (CDR) system may be impacted. Reports will be rerun and reposted as applicable.
CONTACT: If you have any questions, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager. You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via email at ClientServices@ercot.com.
If you are receiving email from a public ERCOT distribution list that you no longer wish to receive, please follow this link in order to unsubscribe from this list: http://lists.ercot.com.