NOTICE DATE: September 3, 2021
NOTICE TYPE: M-D090321-01 Outage Retail/Wholesale
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Planned Maintenance Outage - Retail
INTENDED AUDIENCE: All Market Participants
DAYS AFFECTED: Sunday, October 10, 2021 from 06:00 to 21:00
LONG DESCRIPTION: ERCOT will be performing planned maintenance on Sunday, October 10, 2021 from 06:00 to 21:00. During the outage the following functions will be affected:
- Market Participants utilizing NAESB to send/receive transactions to/from ERCOT will NOT be able to send/receive transactions to/from ERCOT during the outage. This includes all retail transactions.
- 867 transactions will NOT be forwarded during the outage.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements will NOT be sent during the outage.
- MarkeTrak will be unavailable for the duration of the outage.
- Retail Application components of the MIS and the Retail API will be unavailable.
- Retail Reports and Extracts may be impacted during the outage timeframe.
- eService application will be unavailable on the Market Information System (MIS).
- Find ESIID and Find Transaction will be unavailable.
NOTE: All Market Participants that transmit files via NAESB must ensure their systems can send and receive transactions from the new IP addresses.
The specific changes to the services are listed below:
https://naesb.ercot.com:7403/ipnet/naesb - no change
CONTACT: If you have any questions, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager. You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via email at ClientServices@ercot.com.
If you are receiving email from a public ERCOT distribution list that you no longer wish to receive, please follow this link in order to unsubscribe from this list: http://lists.ercot.com.