NOTICE DATE: March 11, 2021
NOTICE TYPE: M-A030121-01 Legal
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Notice of Intended Disclosure of Protected Information
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Resource Entities with Generation Resources
DAY AFFECTED: March 11, 2021
LONG DESCRIPTION: ERCOT received a request from State Representative Eddie Lucio III seeking various information about ERCOT’s weatherization practices and recent weatherization spot checks. ERCOT intends to provide the information responsive to this request today. Some of the information ERCOT will disclose constitutes Protected Information.
Pursuant to Protocols Section 1.3.5, Notice Before Permitted Disclosure, ERCOT hereby provides notice that it intends to disclose the following categories of Protected Information to Representative Lucio and his staff members:
- ERCOT’s checklists for each Generation Resource weatherization spot check conducted in 2019-20 and 2020-21
- ERCOT’s spot check schedule for 2019-20 and 2020-21
- ERCOT’s spot check results tracking spreadsheet for 2011-2021
- Email communications between ERCOT and Resource Entities for any Generation Resources with deficiencies identified during spot checks conducted in 2019-20 and 2020-21
- Weatherization plans or emergency operations plans submitted to satisfy ERCOT’s weatherization plan submission requirement for each Generation Resource that was subject to a spot check in 2019-20 and 2020-21
At ERCOT’s request, Representative Lucio and his staff have executed a confidentiality agreement that restricts disclosure of any confidential Resource-specific information.
CONTACT: If you have any questions, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager. You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via email at ClientServices@ercot.com.
If you are receiving email from an ERCOT distribution list that you no longer wish to receive, please follow this link in order to unsubscribe from this list: http://lists.ercot.com.