NOTICE DATE: February 4, 2021
NOTICE TYPE: M-B020421-01 Outage - Retail/Wholesale
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Planned system maintenance with impacted services
INTENDED AUDIENCE: ERCOT Market Participants
DAYS AFFECTED: February 8, 2021 17:00 – 19:00, February 10, 2021 10:00 – 12:00
LONG DESCRIPTION: ERCOT will be performing planned system maintenance of several databases and applications on February 8 and February 10, 2021.
During the February 8, 2021 17:00 – 19:00 outage window, all services available through the Market Information System (MIS) will be unavailable, including the following:
- Market submissions and requests via External Web Services (EWS), Market Manager and Outage Scheduler
- Report publishing to the ERCOT MIS
- Downloading of extracts and reports from the MIS and EWS
- Net Dependable Capability and Reactive Capability (NDCRC)
- Congestion Revenue Right (CRR) Market User Interface
- The following ERCOT internet services:
- ERCOT Interconnection Services (GINR) – https://sa.ercot.com/ginr/
- Market Data Transparency (MDT) Web Services
- Extract Subscriber
- Find ESIID and Find Transaction
During this outage window, please use the following URLs to directly access the Market Manager, CRR Market User Interface, and Outage Scheduler:
Note that the outage start times may be delayed depending on the current system conditions.
During the February 10, 2021 10:00 – 12:00 outage window, Market Participants may experience intermittent issues with the following services:
- Find ESIID
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Reports will be rerun and reposted as applicable. The MIS Dashboards and ERCOT.com price displays will not be populated with data during the February 8, 2021 17:00 – 19:00 timeframe.
CONTACT: If you have any questions, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager. You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via email at ClientServices@ercot.com.
If you are receiving email from an ERCOT distribution list that you no longer wish to receive, please follow this link in order to unsubscribe from this list: http://lists.ercot.com.