NOTICE DATE: October 21, 2020
NOTICE TYPE: R-A100220-02 Release-Retail
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Reminder - Retail Release November 2020
INTENDED AUDIENCE: ERCOT Market Participants
DAYS AFFECTED: October 31 14:00 - November 02 00:00, 2020
LONG DESCRIPTION: ERCOT projects PR288-01 (enhanced Texas SET validations) and PR288-02 (increased NAESB security layer compatibility) will be migrated to the ERCOT production environment for Market Participant use following notice of outage completion.
ACTION REQUIRED: Market Participant verification of connectivity with ERCOT NAESB systems and verification of compliance with current TX SET Guide standards.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: ERCOT systems will experience service interruptions during the implementation period. The impacts include, but are not limited to:
- Market Participants utilizing NAESB to send/receive transactions to/from ERCOT will NOT be able to send/receive transactions to/from ERCOT during the outage. This includes all retail transactions.
- 867 transactions will NOT be forwarded during the outage.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements will NOT be sent during the outage.
- MarkeTrak will be unavailable for the duration of the outage.
- Retail Application components of the Market Information System (MIS) and the Retail API will be unavailable during the outage
- Retail Reports and Extracts may be impacted during the outage timeframe
- eService application will be unavailable on the MIS
- Find ESIID and Find Transaction will be unavailable
Please Review the ERCOT Website for previous Market Notices related to this subject.
CONTACT: If you have any questions, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager. You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via email at ClientServices@ercot.com.
If you are receiving email from a public ERCOT distribution list that you no longer wish to receive, please follow this link in order to unsubscribe from this list: http://lists.ercot.com.
PR228_01 Retail Market Notice_EIS.xlsx (Oct 21, 2020 – xlsx)