NOTICE DATE: August 20, 2020
NOTICE TYPE: M-A 082020-01 General
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Market Meeting Disruptions and Webex Details
INTENDED AUDIENCE: ERCOT Market Participants
DAYS AFFECTED: August 20, 2020 until further notice
LONG DESCRIPTION: Recently, ERCOT Webex market meetings have been experiencing more disruption than usual. Starting tomorrow, the following changes will be made to minimize these disruptions:
- Webex meeting details will be removed from ERCOT.com and only distributed through the corresponding committee/group listserv e-mail distribution list.
- For any workshop that does not have a dedicated listserv e-mail distribution list, Webex meeting details will go to the Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) and appropriate TAC subcommittees.
- All meetings will be muted on entry.
- In certain situations, ERCOT may need to expel disruptors and lock meetings in order to continue with the meeting.
- Meeting participants should avoid forwarding meeting details to others.
ERCOT is continuing to examine more efficient options to handle market meeting disruptions and will communicate additional changes as needed.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Market Participants and others can manage subscriptions through the listserv.
CONTACT: If you have any questions, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager. You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via email at ClientServices@ercot.com.
If you are receiving email from a public ERCOT distribution list that you no longer wish to receive, please follow this link in order to unsubscribe from this list: http://lists.ercot.com.