NOTICE DATE: July 31, 2019
NOTICE TYPE: M-A071019-02 Release-Retail
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Reminder - Retail Release August 2019
INTENDED AUDIENCE: ERCOT Market Participants
DAY AFFECTED: August 11, 2019
LONG DESCRIPTION: ERCOT will be implementing some system changes in the production environment on August 11, 2019 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: ERCOT systems may experience intermittent service interruptions during the implementation period. The systems include, but are not limited to:
- Market Participants utilizing NAESB to send/receive transactions to/from ERCOT will NOT be able to send/receive transactions to/from ERCOT during the outage. This includes all retail transactions.
- 867 transactions will NOT be forwarded during the outage.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements will NOT be sent during the outage.
- MarkeTrak will be unavailable for the duration of the outage.
- Retail Application components of the Market Information System (MIS) and the Retail API will be unavailable
- Retail Reports and Extracts may be impacted during the outage timeframe
- eService application will be unavailable on the MIS
- Find ESIID and Find Transaction will be unavailable
CONTACT: If you have any questions, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager. You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via email at ClientServices@ercot.com.
If you are receiving email from a public ERCOT distribution list that you no longer wish to receive, please follow this link in order to unsubscribe from this list: http://lists.ercot.com.