Technical Advisory Committee
The Technical Advisory Committee (TAC), comprised of stakeholders, makes recommendations to the Board of Directors and is assisted by five subcommittees:
- Commercial Operations Subcommittee (COPS)
- Protocol Revisions Subcommittee (PRS)
- Reliability and Operations Subcommittee (ROS)
- Retail Market Subcommittee (RMS)
- Wholesale Market Subcommittee (WMS)
Consumers are represented on all committees, which meet monthly. Numerous task forces and working groups reporting to these major subcommittees also meet regularly.
TAC makes recommendations to the board regarding ERCOT policies and procedures and is responsible for prioritizing projects through the protocol revision request, system change request and guide revision processes.
View Inactive Groups