Outage Coordination Improvements Task Force
The purpose of the OCITF is
- to evaluate whether ERCOT should consider the economic impact of outages on the market when determining whether specific outages should be approved,
- to determine the applicability and criteria that would be used for any such consideration,
- to develop guidance on range of mitigation processes that should be used to minimize the impacts from high economic impact outages while maintaining reliability,
- to evaluate whether ERCOT should increase the visibility of potential high impact outages, and
- to recommend Protocol changes necessary to implement these findings.