Board of Directors
The Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) Board of Directors selects ERCOT's chief executive officer, sets overall goals and policy direction, has approval powers over the organization’s budget and market rules and oversees ERCOT operations. The 11-member board consists of 8 independent members (unaffiliated with the power industry and 3 ex officio members—the ERCOT CEO, the Public Counsel of the Office of Public Utility Counsel, and the Public Utility Commission of Texas Chair.
The board meets regularly. Please see the Scheduled Meetings and Meeting Details section below for specific meeting dates. Board meetings, except for executive sessions, are open to the public.
View live and archived meeting webcastsWatch now
*Please contact Swagit Support at 1-800-573-3160 for issues related to viewing the webcast.
Scheduled Meetings and Meeting DetailsSubscribe to meeting updates
- Feb 09, 2021 - Urgent Meeting
- Feb 24, 2021 - Urgent Meeting
- Mar 03, 2021 - Urgent Meeting
- Mar 12, 2021 - Urgent Meeting
- Apr 13, 2021 - Urgent Meeting
- Apr 27, 2021 - Urgent Meeting
- Jun 07, 2021 - Urgent Meeting
- Jun 08, 2021 - Urgent Meeting
- Jun 28, 2021 - Urgent Meeting
- Jul 23, 2021 - Urgent Meeting
- Aug 10, 2021 - Urgent Meeting
- Oct 12, 2021 - Regular Meeting
- Oct 22, 2021 - Special Meeting
- Dec 14, 2021 - Regular Meeting
Appeals to the Board
Governing Document Amendment Proposals
View Inactive Groups