ERCOT is looking for motivated people to join our team in contributing to something that impacts all of us – reliable electric power. Join our growing organization in the important mission of operating the electric grid reliably; providing fair access to the competitive electricity markets; helping the electric markets to operate efficiently; and planning for the future.
At ERCOT, you can expect:
- Great employee benefits
- 401k plans available
- Close-knit teams and the opportunity to develop your career inside the company
- Modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment/technology
- Talented, knowledgeable coworkers
- Shared interests after the workday
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Access ERCOT’s Field Guide to answer common questions about our work environment
We encourage you to apply today. ERCOT’s exciting workplaces are based in the cities of Austin and Taylor, Texas.
Locate current job listings at ERCOT by visiting our Career Center
|ERCOT offers unique work experiences using cutting-edge technology to solve real-world challenges. Bright and talented engineers and other technology experts are always needed to help keep the power flowing through most of Texas.|